Self Introduction

I'm Md. Rejaul Karim. I was born in Titas Upazila of Cumilla district in 1990.
I've obtained Bachelor of Science degree from  the dept. of APECE and Masters of Science degree from  the dept. of EEE from the University of Dhaka.
I always try to be honest. I am a industrious person and I can work consistently. I don't like hastiness. I like to help others because it makes me happy. During my University life, I was involved in a Blood Donation organization name 'Badhon'.
I like computer programming. I've worked as a Web developer.
Childhood, SSC, HSC
Family>my position
My future plan is, I would like to boost up the ongoing process of realizing 'Sonar Bangla' envisioned by father of the nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman as a part of the government.
Thats all/ Thats all about me.
(About Family)
I belong to a family of 8 members. My father, Mr Md. Rafiq Bhuiyan is a farmer. My mother, Mrs. Mamataj Begum is a homemaker. I am blessed with 5 siblings. We are two brothers and six sisters in my family. I'm the youngest of them.

For the time being, my brother is the only earning person of the my family. He is now a migrant worker in Qatar.

(Mother)

Tell about anybody of family> complement, knowledge, my teacher, ethics, Hard-worker, best friend.
The is no words to fully express the power and beauty of my Mother's love. My mother has made it possible for me to be who I am today.

My mother is a wise and knowledgeable woman. She is very skilled in family management and can take important decisions related to our family very wisely. Not only the internal matters but she also have a clear understanding of our society.

She is my teacher and my adviser. She taught me unique lessons from my adolescence. She taught me  how to respect and love others without considering their social ranks.
My mother brought me up in a positive environment with strict rule of morality and truthfulness. I've never heard a lie from my mothers mouth since I can remember.

She gets up early in the morning, pray el-fajr, recite quran, go for a walk, cook breakfast for us and thus her days get started regularly.

She is always been a good friend for me. I have a deep attachment with her so that I share all of my stories and feelings with her. For instance, she knows all of my friends of my village.

At last I will say my mother is the greatest of all, expert in every field and complete in all aspects.

Speech 1

Your excellencies ambassadors from around the world, members of the diplomatic corps
posted here in Bangladesh, members of the audience take my cordial greetings

Speech 2

Your Excellencies,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is my pleasure to welcome you all here today to this important
conference that brings together the OSCE participating countries
and their Mediterranean partners to discuss “Common Security
in the Mediterranean Region, Challenges and Opportunities”.
I want to start by thanking my great friend Minister FrankWalter Steinmeier, the Serbian OSCE Presidency, and the
OSCE Secretary General for their efforts and for directing their
respective teams to work closely with their Jordanian
counterparts in organizing this event.

Speech 3

Your Excellencies,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am so happy to see that several of my colleagues and
distinguished participants present here today.

Labels: ,

© copyright-2020 Rejaul